Wednesday 7 December 2011

Too much?

I'm the kind of friend that if I have something to give, I would. The kind of friend that's alright to sacrifice for the sake of the persons I love, which are my closest friends. But lately, I'm feeling that I'm being too generous.It's mostly about money matters anyway, and sacrificing my time as well. I pay for something, some never pay me back.

I think that's it's the usual problem between people who borrow money from each other and forgets or tries to forget to pay back. It's just so irritating for me that I let it continue. Why can't I be the person who's so stingy with money?!

I wish I could just have no money at all in my wallet. Maybe that's what I'll do.. not have any money in my wallet, except for the money that I could spend to buy food. Now that's an idea.

I'll keep you posted as to what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment