Thursday 15 December 2011

Refusal

I have a confession to make. I'm currently 19 years old and I still don't have a boyfriend. I'd like to think that my standards doesn't really exist or I just don't really know and can't really define what I'm looking for. I'd like to think that I would know when the right person comes. 


And so for the past few years of my life, suitors have been asking me and I have continually rejected their proposal to court me. They weren't the guy I was looking for. And I guess I just continue on day dreaming about the perfect guy or fantasizing about a famous celebrity crush.


Yes, I'm not ready to take the risk just yet because I don't know how to. Because I'm uncertain of what the future could be. Because I don't want to fall so madly in love and then when we break up, I don't want to cry rivers of tears. Because I'm afraid to give my all and I'm afraid that I might give my all. I'm not ready to be selfish just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment