Tuesday 13 December 2011

Re: Update on What I Should be doing and Will be Doing

Dec. 12, 2011

I didn't get to do all the things that I had to do on this day. I don't really have a rationalization for it. The only thing I achieved was to administer projective tests. I did fill up the gaps in my journal but I didn't get to finish it.

Anyway, this day was such a disaster. I guess I'm just glad to be in a practicum site where I have to be in a happy disposition. I'm still blessed though even if I know that I failed a quiz. I'm just hoping that I would be able to graduate.

For those who have come across my blog, thank you for taking a glance. It means a lot to for you to even have seen it for a few seconds.

So I should end this blog since its purpose is now unknown.

DramaSwag out!

No comments:

Post a Comment