Thursday 24 November 2011

Losing Grip

These past few weeks have gone the quickest they could go. For every week that has passed I always vowed that something will get done in the coming week, but for some reason nothing really ever happened. I have been trying to tell myself that I have to start doing this so I could finish it and be awesome in my own way by finishing something that seemed to be impossible.

For the past few weeks of my life I have realized that I have come to this point holding on to the last strand of my emotional integrity, the last strand of my patience, and the last strand of my sanity. I feel very much lost in this world that I myself have created. It's so crowded inside my mind right now and even though I've tried to figure things out everything manages to fall apart.

It sucks how I can't even articulate what I want to say. It sucks how I can't get a grip of what I'm supposed to do. It sucks how I can't focus on just one thing. It sucks how I can't start to finish anything. It's just the suckiest feeling in the world. And the worst part is, no one would ever understand.

I sit here trying to make sense out of everything. Trying to figure out how to survive this, how to achieve the impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment